Storr Office Environments invites you and a guest to the beautiful and historic Biltmore Hotel in Asheville, North Carolina from Friday, May 13th to Sunday, May 15th.
Enjoy outdoor activities, garden-themed dining, tastings at the Winery, and more. From fast-paced fun to more leisurely pursuits, Biltmore® has everything you need to create the Spring getaway of your dreams.
Team Members can explore the property of the Biltmore Estate, tour the Biltmore House, or partake in the many activities available on the property.
Surrounding Asheville is a mountain paradise of sightseeing, golfing, and outdoor adventures. You could easily spend several days enjoying Asheville and its nearby mountains, in addition to your Biltmore visit. At the Explore Asheville website, you can learn about the variety of attractions and events going on in Asheville during your stay.
Team Members and guests are welcome to take the Biltmore Shuttle on the property or use their personal vehicles to leave the estate.
Located in the heart of charming Antler Hill Village, Village Hotel is your comfortable, convenient home base from which to explore and experience George Vanderbilt’s magnificent estate. Casual, comfortable, and centrally located.
Storr will take care of your room and tax. Rooms have been reserved for Storr Guests from Friday, May 13, 2022 – Sunday, May 15, 2022. Check-in begins at 4 pm Check-out time is 11 am. A credit card will be required at check-in for incidentals for each team member’s reservation.
If two Storr Team Members (same-sex) wish to share a room, Storr will give each Team Member an additional $100. If Team Members wish to share a room, please submit one registration with both Guest Names.
Registration for Storr’s Celebration Getaway is closed.
Team Members can cancel room reservations before February 1st without a penalty. Rooms canceled for any Team Member after February 1st will result in a $100 per night penalty charge payable through payroll deductions.
Schedule of Events
- Friday, May 13th:
- Travel Day: Storr will provide four hours of PTO to all Full-Time & Reduced Full-Time Team Members traveling to Asheville beginning at 12:00pm on Friday, May 13, 2022.
- Required Check-In Option 1 – 4:00pm – 6:30pm: Team Members are required to check-in with Storr upon arrival to the Village Hotel. We will have a table in the lobby during this time for you to register/sign-in with a Storr TM. If you fail to register with Storr during one of the times offered, you will not get credit for attending the trip and will be asked to repay the $300.
- Saturday, May 14th:
- Required Check-In Option 2 – 8:00am – 9:00am: Team Members are required to check-in with Storr upon arrival to the Village Hotel. If you are not able to check-in with Storr on Friday, this time frame will be your last chance to register. If you fail to register with Storr during one of the times offered, you will not get credit for attending the trip and will be asked to repay the $300.
- Explore Day: You can use this time to explore the Biltmore Estate, the city of Asheville, and the great outdoors!
- 6:30pm – 10:00pm: Be our guest for a special celebration and evening of indulgence as we dine as a group. Team Members and their guests will gather for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and dinner in Deer Park North for an evening of wonder. Cocktail attire is required (more details here).
- Sunday, May 15th:
- 11:00am: Check-out
For additional weekend details, please click here.
On behalf of the Leadership team, we thank you for your contributions. We would love for you to join us for this fun and celebratory weekend! You’ve worked hard, making Storr successful and impacting our customers in such a positive way! Our success does not come without a lot of hard work and sacrifice by each of you. If you (and your guest) can join us, please click the link to complete your registration below:
We hope to see you in Asheville in the Spring!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (CLOSED)
Full-Time, Reduced Full-Time, and Part-Time Team Members are invited to join Storr as guests of the Biltmore. Part-Time Team Members must be employed at Storr for at least 24-months prior to November 17, 2021. All registered Storr Team Members may invite one guest to accompany them for the weekend. All guests must be at least 21 years old to attend; no children are allowed. All Full-Time, Reduced Full-Time, and Part-Time Team Members in good standing who are employed on November 17, 2021 are eligible. Team Members who have received a PIP three months prior or on a PIP anytime before the trip will not be eligible.