The pandemic has impacted every aspect of our lives — how we live, learn, and how we work. The work from home experience has created new expectations when people return to the office. As the economy begins to gain momentum, there’s never been a better time for organizations to move forward and reset the places and the way they work to create a better work experience.
Trust our experience
No matter what your work modes are right now, we can help you and your employees transition back to the office safely. Our expertise extends beyond the immediate return to the future of work in the years to come. Amid the pandemic, we continued our local and national projects safely and successfully for our customers. We can help your team get back to a better office experience that serves your organization now and well into the future.
We can share our own experience of safely getting our team members back to the office. In October 2020, Storr won the CORENET CORE Award for the Most Innovative Return to Office. See our award-winning Case Study that tells the story of our return to work process. You can also read our Triangle Business Journal Press Release here.
Read more below to see how we can help you get back to better.
Why should we return to the office at all?
How Storr Can Help
We offer a myriad of options ranging from consulting and advisement all the way to a complete office redesign. We have experience serving organizations of any size, and we can work within any budget.
- COVID space evaluation to see what can be retrofitted or reconfigured
- Engage the Design team using technology like CET and Virtual Reality
- Employee surveys to gauge comfort level and understand their needs
- Storr showroom tours to see how we redesigned our space (virtual tours available)
- Resources including labor and storage to implement recommended space changes
- Cleaning services to ensure your space is ready for your employees to return